Welcome to Wakehams Farm
Pick your Own….
- Runner Beans. Just starting – fresh and delicious and only £2 per kilo.
- Red Currants – £3 per kilo – Blackcurrants also if you’re prepared to hunt.
- Raspberries – £4 per kilo – Just starting.
Raspberries to come, as soon as they’re ripe!
Now in our shop:
Delicious Summer Fruit. English Strawberries, Raspberries, Cherries,Peaches and Nectarines, Flat Peaches and Apricots as well as the usual Apples, Pears, Plums, Juicy Oranges and Grapefruits, Lemons, Limes and Bananas.
- English summer Salads with lovely Kent Tomatoes and Lettuces, Local Bunches of Radish and English Cucumbers.
Vibrant Spring Greens and Spring Cabbage, Locally grown Chard and Spinach, Beetroot bunches, bunches of Carrots, Our own Broad Beans and English Garden Peas.
- The first of the scrumptious Kent New Potatoes. Also Washed white potatoes, Baby potatoes and King Edwards for the Sunday roast.
Also in Our Shop: Fresh Handmade Pies, Ice Creams, Local Meat, Locally Homemade Cakes and a big selection of yummy Biscuits. Come and find something good to eat! Always available are Eggs and Dairy Products and a wide range of groceries and household products.
For the Garden
- 50 l Grow Wise Multi-purpose compost – marked 3 for £12, our price 3 for £10!
- 50 l Multi purpose with John Innes 3 for £12
- Organic, recycled, peat free garden compost – £3.50 each or 4 for £10!
- Tub and Basket, Seed and Cutting and Ericacious composts – £4.20 each or three for £12.
- Also available: Grow bags, Organic Farm Manure, Garden Soil, Top Soil, Horticultural grit and sand and Mini Chip Bark.
- We have a wide range of Pots, Garden ornaments, Garden canes and fencing supplies.
- A range of plant feeds for beautiful big blooms and healthy veg and Bug and Slug Repellants to keep them from being eaten and also Seeds – both Veg and flower seeds – so you can grow your own…
Seasoned logs available by the sack or by the load, kindling and several varieties of house coal – firelighters and matches. All you need to keep warm untill summer gets going.
Wakehams Farm is situated in Fairlight, near Hastings in East Sussex. We have a popular farm shop selling a wide range of local produce and in summer months customers can enjoy picking their own fresh fruit and vegetables.
Come and visit to find out everything that we have on offer.