Welcome to Wakehams Farm
Now in our shop:
- Seville Oranges – £1.98 kg – time to make marmalade…
- Our own Curly Kale, Bunches of Beetroot and Carrots, lovely Cauliflowers and Romanesco.
- All the winter favorites, Swede, Sprouts, Brussel tops, Turnips and Parsnips
Beautiful English Apples, including Cox and Jonagold
Local potatoes by the sack and loose.
Also in Our Shop: Fresh Handmade Pies, Ice Creams, and a big selection of yummy Biscuits. Come and find something good to eat! Always available are Eggs and Dairy Products and a wide range of groceries and household products.
Winter fuels available. We sell seasoned logs – by the sack or load, Household coal, smokeless coal, kindling, firelighters and matches! All you need to fend off the winter chill.
For the Garden
- 50 l Grow Wise Multi-purpose compost – price marked 3 for £12, our price 3 for £10!
- Tub and Basket, Seed and Cutting and Ericacious composts – £4.20 each or three for £12.
- Also available: Grow bags, Organic Farm Manure, Garden Soil, Horticultural grit and sand and Mini Chip Bark.
- We have a wide range of Pots, Garden ornaments, Garden canes and fencing supplies.
- A range of plant feeds for beautiful big blooms and healthy veg and Bug and Slug Repellants to keep them from being eaten and also Seeds – both Veg and flower seeds – so you can grow your own…
Wakehams Farm is situated in Fairlight, near Hastings in East Sussex. We have a popular farm shop selling a wide range of local produce and in summer months customers can enjoy picking their own fresh fruit and vegetables.
Come and visit to find out everything that we have on offer.