Our farm shop was established in the 1970’s along with the ‘pick your own’ enterprise. It has evolved and grown over the years and now sells a wide range of fresh produce and groceries. Our Home grown produce is complemented by local produce sourced from nearby farmers and growers where possible. It includes an extensive range of seasonal vegetables, English apples and pears, apple and pear juice, potatoes, eggs, dairy produce including Sussex and Kent cheeses, delicious dairy ice creams and locally made cakes, pies, jams and preserves.
Bedding plants and shrubs have been sold at the farm shop since the start. This side of the business is now run by ‘Garden Gems’ who offer a huge selection of seasonal plants from February until the end of October with friendly helpful advice and expertise.
- Seville Oranges
- Christmas trees
- Fresh turkeys
The Farm shop also sells:
- Garden pots and ornaments
- A full range of compost products
- Fencing materials including panels, stakes and trellis
- Charcoal, logs, coal, kindling and Calor Gas
- Hay, straw and feed wheat
- Pet foods and wild bird feed
- An extensive range of imported greengrocery
- Fresh British meat, game (in season) and locally made sausages
- Household groceries including non food products
- Speciality cakes, biscuits and sauces
- Greetings cards by local artists
We aim to give friendly, helpful service offering top quality produce at affordable prices.